General Rules To Follow
- Laminating Tips
- Loose Laminate
- General Rules To Follow
- Cleaning Plastic Laminate Formica
- Repair Tips
- Don't cut on your tops; always use a cutting board.
- Don't set hot pans on your tops; always use a hot pad holder.
- Don't get oven cleaners, bleach, toilet bowl cleaners, or any lye-based cleaners on your tops; they will discolor them.
- Keep your countertop dry. Donít leave water left standing, especially where the countertop meets the backsplash. If there is a void in the caulk the water will penetrate this area and rot the bottom of the backsplash, or the back of the countertop. This is especially crucial behind the sink area
- Constant direct sunlight will prematurely fade the countertop color.
- Plastic laminate is not recommended for outdoors.